Our Top of the Range tuning module features 2 Channels to simultaneously control rail pressure and turbocharger boost pressure for maximum gains.
This is what is known as a "Plug and Play" tuning unit. Photographic and detailed instructions are provided to aid installation and describe how to make adjustments.
Fitting these modules yourself is easy and can be completed in 15 minutes or less, with only a few cars (1.6 HDi and 1.6 TDCi engines) needing mechanical skill to install.
The tuning module will be set from the factory for a balanced setting of power, torque and economy. Each unit has 5 settings with more economy or more power easily adjusted for behind the rear panel.
- These are Microprocessor based digital tuning modules. This is not a generic style analogue resistor.
- Engine Specific Tunes. The Software for your module is set up specifically for your make and model of car. This is essentially applying a Dyno tune to your vehicle.
- Unique Boost Sense™ + Rev Sense™ Patented software used for maximum power gains, while maintaining DPF compatability and clean emission levels.
- Boost Control™ for turbo lag reductions, low EGTs and huge gains in power and torque.
- Your tuning kit will include the Pro + Boost Tuning Module plus a wiring harness and full instructions.
- 5 User Adjustable Software Power Curves to suit your driving, from economy mode to maximum performance.
- Fine Tune the performance gains for your needs. Towing ability, extra speed or optimize your fuel economy.
- Future Proof. No need to purchase multiple software upgrades or remaps, when you change vehicle, send us your Bluespark Pro for reprogramming to your new vehicle (diesel or petrol specific).
- Weatherproof Aluminium Case will keep dust and water out when installed.
Boost & RPM Detection
What sets Bluespark technology over it's competitors is the unique Boost Sense™ software working with Rev Sense™ RPM detection increasing the accuracy of the fuelling and boosting pressure.
This is a clever unit.
The accuracy increase over standard tuning boxes allows the tuning module to make maximum torque while still retaining DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) friendly fuelling.
The transition between off-boost and on-boost fuelling can be monitored and adjusted accurately and fuelled accordingly. This means no black smoke, from when a turbo charger is not creating boost.
Cheaper modules will overfuel your system and clog your DPF, or underfuel which means your engine will not make the maximum level of torque or power.
The Bluespark Pro + Boost tuning module will give your engine maximum power and torque gains while retaining clean emission levels and DPF friendly compatibility.
Excellent Engine Reliability
The Pro+Boost Boost Control™ software adjusts the amount of turbocharger pressure available to the engine to keep air to fuel ratios consistent. This gives very clean combustion, excellent torque increases and low exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs)
Keeping low EGTs is good when running a high level of tune. This also applies to those under heavier loads such as towing a caravan or heavy trailer. Keeping temperatures from overheating components prevents reliability issues.